Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baking My Most Important Dish


It has been ENTIRELY too long since I have blogged but I have a good excuse.  I have been spending the past 7 months baking the most important dish I will ever bake…our first baby!  Yes friends and food lovers, we are expecting the most precious dish of life to be born June 8th.  Not to mention, we have moved twice and bought a house since my last post.  Do the math, yes just a few months.  The Joneses have been busy. 
I’ve never been good at baking but this dish seems to be working well for me so far.  Well, minus the strong desire to fall asleep at any given second.  Face it, baking is hard work but we all know the end result will be something sweet.  We are counting the days now…I will keep you posted and I promise, more food to come soon.  In the meantime, a photo tour of my baking... 

Happy house warming to my Mom & Dad, a pumpkin...with a little note  :) 

Holiday time - around the 16 week mark

out for a little mid-pregnancy jog
She's getting bigger!  Me and our baby girl.

No more apt living - our new home.  So blessed, so very blessed.

Snapshot from our surprise shower! 
SURPRISE! 

My co-workers made us a cookbook, Meals for the MarComm Mom - best gift ever!

6 weeks to go now...


No comments:

Post a Comment